10 December 2019
Hashtags are the "#”tags that highlight keywords and ideas. Example: #cardealerships. These are clickable, and are indexed with other tagged content.
Hashtags highlight your content among millions of tweets and posts, helping people find specific information across social spaces.
Hashtags are used in two contexts.
- New hashtags for promoting a new concept or product or event associated with your car dealership
- Trending hashtags for marketing a similar kind of trending product or service in your niche
There are certain things to bear in mind if you are about to create a new hashtag, including keeping it memorable and simple.
When should you use Hashtags?
Hashtags should be a regular feature of every tweet and post that your car dealership publishes. Use hashtags in a way that it helps in reaching productive audience segments.
Why should you use Hashtags in Your Car Dealer Twitter Post?
- Online visibility and branding: If you are a new auto dealership, then using hashtags against your OEM and vehicle brands can expand your audience and increase store awareness.
- Competing in the market: Hashtags are useful in figuring out who your competitors are in the social media space and the keywords they are using to compete.
- Promotion: Hashtags work like a powerful word-of-mouth tool in the social media space, and best of all, it’s free.
For more insights into hashtags and its role in promoting your car dealership, Contact Us.
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing is the key to impressive short-term results in driving leads to your car dealership.
A successful Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy for your car dealership can be designed with a limited budget.
Generating quality backlinks to your car dealer website is a time and resource consuming process, but helps increase brand visibility, and drive website traffic.
One of the best ways to do this is to segment your customers and create personas, which help in providing a good customer experience.
The Google Keyword Planner is an essential tool that helps in discovering popular new keywords and phrases
First things first - plan specifically for holiday sales in your local area. Holidays can get you anywhere from 50% to 500% more business than usual
The Crawl budget is the number of pages Google will crawl on your car dealer website on any given day. It plays a major role in your car dealer website SEO.
High-quality content is the driving force of any content marketing campaign. Even a brilliant conversion strategy will not help your auto dealership without optimized content.
Facebook Power 5 helps dealers deploy a specific set of automated ad tactics that work together to deliver results.