Account Director, Interactive Media - Automotive OEMs
izmocars is a leading provider of interactive media content for the automotive industry. We produce amazing content that powers some of the world’s largest automotive portals and our image library is the largest in the world. With studios in Los Angeles and Brussels, we cater to a wide range of clients from automotive OEMs, online portals, leasing companies, automotive dealers and advertising agencies.
We have recently launched izmofx the industry’s first full Virtual Reality platform, designed to change the automotive buying experience and are investing heavily in growing this business segment.
We are looking for an Account Director for business development based out of our studio in Long Beach, CA. In this role, you will be responsible for working with existing clients and building new relationships with prospective clients with the goal of increasing sales and achieving growth targets.
Our business is automotive and connections matter. We are keen to have the right person for this job. Please read carefully before applying.
As an Account Director, you will have to identify new business opportunities for our products and services, especially with Automotive OEMs and their Advertising Agencies. You will be responsible for all activities related to sales, from soliciting clients, pre-sales presentations and contract negotiations. You will have to prepare proposals in response to RFPs, work with the production heads to craft solutions and pricing and deal with client managers.
- Identify prospects and create inroads into new accounts
- Create business opportunities and sales prospects from new clients
- Network and build relationships with key stakeholders in large accounts
- Represent izmocars in the advertising community and showcase our capabilities
- Manage sales cycle from lead generation, lead qualification, sales proposals, contract negotiation and close.
- Meet sales and business growth targets
- 8 – 10 years’ experience in business development for advertising agencies or related production houses
- Experience with automotive industry retail solutions development and deployment
- Strong connections with Automotive OEM executives especially in their interactive media departments
- Excellent book of contacts with leading advertising agency executives nationally
- Extensive sales and business development experience with large accounts
- Expert understanding of interactive media content types and multimedia production requirements
- Experience in C level presentations and contract negotiations
- Deep understanding of digital and social media marketing
- Internet savvy, understanding of diverse revenue and business models
This position is based in Long Beach but we can consider a remote candidate if the credentials are excellent. We offer an excellent compensation package with health and other benefits.
You can get more information at:
To apply, send your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org