07 June 2018
can be singular words or complex phrases that are used in your auto dealer website
content to drive organic traffic. After Google’s Hummingbird and RankBrain algorithm changes, keywords seemed to be a lower priority than before, but they are not. It still plays an important role in improved SEO rankings.
Auto Dealer Websites: Major Keyword
Types that impact SEO
are the common keyword types that impact SEO.
- Branded and unbranded keywords
- Head terms and long-tail keywords
- Seed and page-specific keywords
- Primary and secondary keywords
- Local and global keywords
Why are Keywords Important?
aware that keywords are still quite important in securing a
good SEO ranking. Especially, it improves the search ranking of your auto
Reason 1: Keywords are Search
and phrases are used by web visitors to search on online search engines like Google. These
keywords let you understand the user intent on what they are looking for.
advisable to use keyword research tools to find popular keywords and include
them in your auto dealer website content, in order to improve SEO ranking.
Reason 2: Keywords are
Similar to Personas
play an important role in shaping your marketing message and attracting the target
audience to your car dealer website. However, if you try to target everyone at one go, then
you cannot expect higher conversions.
it is advisable to use a primary SEO keyword targeting a focused audience
segment on every page of your auto dealer website.
How do you Choose the Right
SEO Keywords for your Auto Dealer website?
are certain things to follow for choosing the right SEO keywords.
- Understand your audience well
- Create a Seed List with your audience’s understanding
- Expand the list using relevant keyword tools
- Group them based on their search intent
- Plan and incorporate keywords into your auto dealer website content
- Optimize the content regularly for improving your SEO ranking
Where should you integrate the
SEO Keywords on your Auto Dealer Website?
discussed earlier, rather than finalizing a particular set of keywords, adding
keywords into your website content is important.
can place the SEO keywords in URLs, Meta description tags, Title tags, Static
content, Anchor text, Image and video captions, Schema markup, and more.
How to Integrate Your SEO
are a few SEO keywords integration tips to improve your SEO ranking.
- Don’t over optimize
- Integrate it naturally
- Focus on long-tail keywords
- Test your content strategy
more information on the importance of keywords in car dealer website ranking, Contact