izmoauto helps dealers market their brand directly with a customized multi-language website, expanding their reach into the fast-growing Hispanic market
San Francisco, CA – August 17, 2022 – izmocars today announced the launch of the izmoauto digital Retail Platform, designed to help auto dealers meet and engage today’s customers who are increasingly doing more of their car shopping/purchasing digitally. The new multilingual platform, powered by izmocars’ world class studio-produced, interactive media content, including izmoEmporio 3D technology, helps auto dealers break away from generic website models with a custom website and marketing solution that differentiates their brand and helps them create their own brand identity.
Easy to use, the platform is intelligently designed to generate high quality leads from highly-engaged customers from the izmoEmporio virtual showroom. The platform is supported by white glove customer service that ensures that the website is always up-to-date and monitored to ensure 24/7 performance.
"Today’s auto dealers have limited options for their websites other than a few standard OEM-approved templates that leave little room to create a unique dealership brand identity and connect with their customers. As importantly, dealers are not addressing the Hispanic market which has seen explosive growth in the auto industry in recent years” said izmocars CEO Tej Soni. "The izmoauto digital Retail Platform solves this, empowering dealers to market their brand and engage directly with customers with a showroom experience, which is so critical in these times of low inventory.”
Google / Kantar report that 92% of customers research online before buying a car(1), and a recent OSF report shows that customers are looking for 360-degree animations or videos. However, less than 6% of dealer websites have interactive content to engage customers during the shopping process(2).
"izmocars is the only digital retail company that creates its own content and builds it into its products,” continued Soni. "As more customers shop exclusively online, interactive media content is critical to convert browsers into buyers; but lack of good content means poor customer experiences with low lead conversion. The equation is simple: good content drives engagement which drives leads.”
Soni noted that dealers need to increase engagement with their Hispanic customers, who constitute the fastest growing auto market segment and will continue to grow faster than any others(3).
Having a quality website in native Spanish is important because a Google Translate Plug-in (which is the current mode of translation) often provides inaccurate and faulty translation which can hurt a dealership business and impact CSI. In addition, because Spanish language search on search engines is growing(4), it can positively impact SEO.
Long a global leader in producing automotive imagery, izmocars is the world’s largest producer of automotive content, offering global coverage for its image library. With studios in Los Angeles and Brussels, it produces content for more than 500 models each year and powers thousands of websites worldwide.
The izmoauto digital Retail Platform includes:
- Customized website design – so dealers stand apart from competition.
- Content driven engagement – a 3D Virtual Showroom that drives leads as well as engagement.
- Concierge service – constant monitoring to ensure website updates are made; dealers always have someone ready to take care of any issues.
Platform features include:
- Intelligently designed website built on an advanced technology platform, hosted on highly secure servers.
- Customized to reflect the dealer's brand identity.
- Centralized management of all websites from one login: User Admin to manage multiple websites with single sign-on. Changes to multiple sites can be made with a single click.
- Extensive self-management features: Ability to build unlimited new pages, forms or campaigns.
- SEO friendly: All SEO tags are managed through the platform.
- Inventory Management with rules engine: advanced inventory price management system with rule-based pricing.
- Multilingual platform available in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian. (for examples in Spanish, click: www.lexusmadridsur.es and www.toyotacomauto.com)
- izmoEmporio Virtual Showroom.
izmocars provides automotive retail solutions for dealerships worldwide and is the largest global producer of interactive media content for the automotive industry. izmocars products include Digital Retail Web Platform, Parts Distribution CRM, Search Engine Marketing and Data Analytics. izmocars is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Long Beach, Chicago, Brussels, Paris and Bangalore.
Media Relations Contacts:
Melanie Webber, mWEBB Communications, (424) 603-4340, melanie(at)mwebbcom(dot)com
Angela Jacobson, mWEBB Communications, (714) 454-8776, angela (at)mwebbcom(dot)com
- Google/Kantar TNS, U.S., The Drive to Decide Survey, n=500 recent car buyers, 2018
- OSF Digital 2022 U.S. Automotive Dealership Ecommerce Benchmark Study
- Hispanics are leading multi-cultural growth in the automotive industry | IHS Markit 2021
- Google/Ipsos MediaCT, Digital Hispanics: The Role of Culture and Language Online study, April
For more information, click here.