We are a leading provider of web solutions for small and medium businesses. We offer Search Engine and Facebook marketing services to our clients and are looking for a Digital Advertising Manager to handle our client accounts.
The Digital Advertising Manager is responsible for the preparation, setup, and implementation of digital media campaigns aimed at pre-determined KPI's. The incumbent should be comfortable with multiple audience buying interfaces, in both self-service and/or serviced capacity.
Individuals who will succeed in the role will have strong online marketing experience and be industrious, motivated, analytical, great communicators, and able to work as a part of a small group on multiple projects.
- Build, manage, and optimize effective marketing campaigns across various display and social media networks: with primary focus on Facebook, Instagram, and Google.
- Manage workflow and processes, and continually communicate/update team and stakeholders to contribute to overall process continuity.
- Communicate with third party vendors and key partners (e.g. resolve issues, document challenges, create roadmaps, facilitate collaborative brainstorming sessions, etc.)
- Monitor industry trends in programmatic, display and paid social advertising, and present strategies for implementing new ideas and processes.
- Hands-on support for digital advertising team.
- Minimum 2 years experience in top of funnel advertising to drive brand awareness, increase consideration and deliver efficient performance/conversion.
- Knowledge and understanding of global display, creative, tracking, and social advertising platforms (e.g. Partners like Google, DoubleClick, Facebook, Bing. Experience with DSPs, Ad Serving, DMPs, Dynamic and Rich Media creative, etc. are a plus)
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, pivot graphs, formulas, etc.).
- Ability to generate reports via Google Analytics, SQL, Facebook for Business, etc.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and results-driven.
- Experience working with a global team, and collaborating across multiple geographies.
- Executing and optimizing campaigns based on strategic initiatives and CPA goals.
As per experience
How To Apply
To apply, email your Resume to: